MTCC was assigned the Harbor Extension and Jetty Construction project at Ha. Dhihdhoo by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure on 11th February 2021.
The relating agreement was signed by Chief Operating Officer, Shahid Hussain Moosa signed on behalf of MTCC and Director General Ms. Fathimath Shaana Farooq signed on behalf of the MNPHI.
Scope of the project includes
- Dredging and excavation operations of 78,000-cubic-meter
- Construction of a 616-meter breakwater
- Construction of a 185-meter revetment
- Construction of 326-meter quay wall
- Installation of 4,320-square-meter harbor pavement
- Installation of harbor lights.
The value of the project is MVR 69.87 million and the project is to be completed within 365 days.