About This Project
Design & Build of Harbour Upgrade in S. Meedhoo was awarded to MTCC by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure on 23rd June 2019
Work on Design and Build of S. Meedhoo Harbour is well underway, with overall 90% project progress. We have completed quay wall construction works. Pavement installation of the new harbor basin is currently ongoing, with 96% completion.
Scope of the project includes
- Dredging of Existing Harbor basin 35,496cbm
- Dredging of Entrance Channel 22,500cbm
- Construction of 115m Rock boulder break water
- Construction of quay wall 496m
- Installation of Harbor light
- Harbor pavements 2,480sqm
- Construction of a ramp for landing craft
The MVR 33.4M project is to be completed within 365 days.