About This Project
The construction of H.A. Kelaa harbour (phase 2) was signed between MTCC and the Ministry of National Planning and Infrastructure in 30th July 2019.
We successfully completed Phase Two of the harbor construction project in Kelaa, Haa Alif Atoll on 9th July 2020.
Scope of the work conducted under the project includes
- Maintenance dredging of 3,496 cubic meters
- Channel dredging of 12,768 cubic meters
- Constructing a 30 meter breakwater
- Constructing a 220 meter revetment
- Constructing a 50 meter quay wall
- Constructing 1,445 square meter of paved area
- Installing navigation lights, two harbour lights and mooring buoys
The Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure contracted the MVR 17.4 million project to MTCC on June 30, 2019. The project was subsequently mobilized on 13th September 2019.