About This Project
The project to expand and upgrade the harbor of HDh. Kulhudufushi was contracted to Maldives Transport and Contracting Company, MTCC by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure 12th December 2018.
Scope of the project includes
- Dredging operations of 236,844-cubic-meter
- Construction of a 500–meter quay wal
- Installation of 79–meter drainage gutter, mooring buoy, arch fenders, drainage works.
- Developed a 793–sqaure-meter ferry terminal with a capacity for 140 passengers
- Developed a 31,164–sqaure-meter artificial beach
- Developed a 448–square-meter fish market
- Developed a 148-meter floating jetty.
The project is valued at MVR 137.6 million.