About This Project
The Design and Build of Harbour Upgrade in L. Isdhoo was handed over to MTCC by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure.
Work on Design and Build of L. Isdhoo Harbour is underway, with overall 50% project progress. Dredging works for the project have been completed. Installation of precast concrete blocks required for quay wall construction is currently ongoing, with 45% completion.
Scope of works for the project include
- Dredging and excavation operations of 27,129cbm
- Construction of a 230m quay wall
- Construction of 208m breakwater
- Construction of a 98m revetment
- Installation of 1,560sqm of paved area and installation of harbor lights will also be undertaken.
The value of the project is MVR 34.7 million.