About This Project
The project to upgrade the harbor of R. Angolitheem was handed over to MTCC by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure on 8th October 2020.
The scope of the project includes
- Dredging and excavation of 42,615cbm
- Construction of 221m breakwater
- Construction of submerged breakwater of 25m
- Construction of 166m revetment
- Construction of 45m groyne
- Construction of 91m quay wall
- Construction of 1110sqm of pavement
- Installation of navigation lights, Installation of two arm streetlights, Mooring buoys
The cost of the project is MVR 44792634.74.