About This Project
MTCC was awarded the construction of N. Miladhoo harbour on 25th September 2019.
The project was mobilized on 25th March 2020.
The first shipment of rock boulders has been delivered to the project site.
The scope of the project includes:
- Dredging and excavation operations of 37,222cbm;
- Construction of a 248m breakwater
- Construction of f137m revetment
- Construction of 286m quay wall
- Development of a 1,430sqm of paved area
- Installation of navigation lights and streetlights.
The value of the project is MVR 42.1 million.