About This Project
The construction of of B. Fehendhoo harbour was awarded to MTCC on 2nd July 2019 by the Ministry of National Planning and Infrastructure.
Work on Design and Build of B. Fehendhoo Harbour is well underway, with overall 75% project progress. We have completed quay wall construction works.
Scope of this project includes
- Dredging and excavation of 43500cbm
- Development of 130M breakwater
- Development of 282M revetment
- Development of 214M quay wall
- Construction of a ramp
- Interlocking pavement
- Installation of mooring blocks, navigational masts and harbor lights
The MVR 49,664,831.39 project is to be completed within 365 days.