10 Jul AGM 2018
The 2018 Annual General Meeting of Maldives Transport and Contracting Company Plc was held on 08th July 2019 at Hotel Jen.
A total of 1695 shareholders and 5,756,392 shares were represented at the Annual General Meeting 2018
Shareholder voting was carried out entirely through e-voting.
The following was approved by the shareholders in the meeting:
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2017
- Directors Report for the year 2018
- Audited financial statements for the year 2018
- Dividend for the year 2018 not to be paid to shareholders, due to the financial situation of the Company
- PWC was selected as the external Auditors for 2019 for an Audit fee of MVR 400,262.00
- Appointment of two Public Directors
The following two candidates were elected to the Company’s Board to represent the public shareholders:
1. Mr. Ahmed Aboobakuru
2.Mr. Fathulla Ismail